• Créé
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• djam09

• Gunners

• Cendrillon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

haya labass.. ga3 kberna.. lol   J'ai eu Kakashi l'autre jour..  Il se porte hyper bien..  mazalou yeqra mlih.. lol djab 20/20 en maths et en physique..  hahahahaha

Hey je viens de comprendre, faut réagir aux posts, chaque réaction te rajoute 1 point de réputation SVP likez mes posts hahahaha!!!

Oh merci les gars, j'ai 3 points dans ma réputation!!! Wow!!! Super contente!!! Mandemtsh lli neqqelt hnaya hahahaha!

Posted Images

Guest Mohamed Jacob
It never hurts to miss, actually missing is always a fact of inability to ..... get....

:D :mdr: , Nimos you talk like a Robot , she tells you that she misses you , .. come on show some feelings

you really are mysterious !! :confused:

Guest framboise
Frambozita....Taban licha3riki elbanafssadji...yamoukhiki el khafif:mad:

taban li oudhounayka alkabiratayni :mad:layssa 3indi moukhoun d'origine:mad:

je vais doghmir bonne nuit chéghi :o:mdr:

:D :mdr: , Nimos you talk like a Robot , she tells you that she misses you , .. come on show some feelings

you really are mysterious !! :confused:

Well..... Shall we paint the skies with some...emotionnal colours just because people miss us?:confused:

Guest Mohamed Jacob

Well..... Shall we paint the skies with some...emotionnal colours just because people miss us?:confused:

that's exaggerated :20: , Well , for me , when someone tells me that he misses me , I tell him something nice in return , such as : " thank you " or " that's nice from you " , .. or " I missed you too " if I really do , simple, isn't it ?